Production & EngineeringTransmark Subsea in close collaboration with its customers, designs using 3D engineering packages and custom designed solutions for the oil & gas, ROV, Seismic, R&D and Educational markets.
We have in-house production of PUR moulds on cables/connectors. We produce custom designed cable systems for different applications:
- ROV cables
- Diver umbilical & integrated control terminations
- Subsea Wellheads and Manifolds
- Bottom Seismic Applications
- Cable systems for air gun arrays, lead inns, air gun cable terminations
- Jumpers (Oil Filled Pressure Compensated Jumpers and Cables)
StockIn our modern stock facilities we have a large stock of electrical connectors, Penetrators, Boot Seals and other components ready-to-ship to our customers.
We have in stock Tronic, Gisma and Lockheed Martin conncectors.
- Penetrators in fiber or copper allowing cable assemblies to penetrate bulkhead housing without the use of connectors
- Connectors for a wide range of applications such as dry mate, high pressure, wet mate by diver/ROV, glass seal bulkheads, simple rubber connectors for diver communications. Connectors for long lifetime use (>25 years) or connectors for use on ROVs where you have a constant variation of depth when the ROV is launched/retrieved.
- Connectors for subsea and in-air applications: cameras (rugged pans, tilts and rotators) and lights.
- Silicone grease and aqua shield
- Zink Anode tear-drop used on ROVs and manipulator arms
- Repair kits for polyurethane cables (150g and 250g)
- Glass sealed penetrators used to prevent oil or gas on a high pressure well to penetrate through a sensor out to the environment. It allows higher temperatures or extremely high pressures (up to 1500-2000bar)
- Slip rings: Slip rings for fiber (SM and MM), electrical signals and power. Single and multi-rings. The slip rings can be dry or filled with oil and compensated for subsea use
- Launch and recovery systems, winches and pressure vessels.
- Subsea cameras, lights and pan & Tilt units
- Different subsea add-ons like Fibre optic Gyros (FOG), Multiplexers, Luminance detectors (sniffers), underwater displays, underwater battery packs, altimeters and inclinometers etc.
Subsea Equipment After MarketAccording to the Subsea Market & Infrastructure Report Analysis (Rystad Energy, 2011), the subsea equipment after market activities will dramatically increase during the next 15 years.
Transmark Subsea is building its resources (products, services and personnel) accordingly ahead of the "rush" for the amount of services that are going to be needed in the Norwegian and UK Subsea After Market.
Transmark Subsea is ready to take on the challenges that the Subsea Equipment After Market is bringing to us.
Our dynamic organization is further strengthening its competence within four key areas: electrical & signal, fiber optics, high voltage and hydraulics.
Maintenance & RepairsWe perform maintenance & repairs, on-site or in our premises:
- umbilical cables with or without fibres
- replacement of electrical parts X-trees
- refurbishing of cables
|Force Technology||Kongsberg Maritime||DeepOcean|
|FUGRO||Argus Remote Systems||Multicontrol|